ROCK Climbing Wall Rental
BOOKING NOW FOR THE 2014 SEASON!
Call 989-835-2542 to hold your date!
The ROCK Youth Center’s portable climbing wall will make your next event a memorable one. Whether a private birthday party, or a corporate, community-wide or any other event, our mobile rock wall is always a hit!
Towering 24 feet above the ground, our portable climbing wall makes a great interactive centerpiece for any occasion. With our instructors' guidance, the only prerequisite for getting to the top is the desire to have fun. The rock climbing wall is suitable for a wide range of ages and includes three routes, beginner, intermediate and more advanced. The wall accommodates three climbers at the same time to reduce wait times.
The ROCK provides trained, friendly staff members who completely manage the setup, assist and monitor climbers and manage the breakdown of the portable wall. Once our staff arrives at your location, setup time is approximately 15 minutes.
The ROCK Wall is a genuine challenge, definitely exciting, and a safe way to achieve the peak experience that all climbers seek.
Call The ROCK office today at (989) 835-2542 to reserve The ROCK’s Climbing Wall for your event!
Rental and Use Information:
- The standard cost to rent The ROCK’s climbing wall is $150 per hour (The hourly rate for non-profit organizations is $100 per hour.)
- For locations outside of a 30 mile radius from The ROCK Youth Center, an additional transportation fee of $2.00 per mile is added to the rental fee.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation. The balance is due the day prior to the event, unless arrangements are made in writing for payment the day of the event.
- Adequate staffing for the event, liability waivers, and wrist bands for all climbers are included.
- Climbers must weigh between 40 and 250 pounds.
- All climbers are required to wear the safety harness supplied by The ROCK and must be connected to the safety cable.
- All climbers must wear closed-toed shoes to climb the ROCK wall. For attendees with open-toed shoes, The ROCK provides a courtesy shoe rental for $1.00 per climber.
- The footprint (space required for setup) is 20 feet wide x 40 feet deep x 32 feet overhead clearance and the ground must be relatively level.
- Indoor setup is possible as long as the appropriate footprint is available and the entry is at least 10 feet wide by 10 feet tall.
- No electricity is required if setup, used and broken down during daylight hours.
- The ROCK Climbing Wall and staff are insured through The ROCK Youth Center.
- The ROCK carries $1,000,000 in liability insurance. Upon request, proof of insurance will be provided at the time of the reservation and will also be available the day of the event.
- Note that The ROCK Youth Center does NOT charge a per-user fee at events when organizations rent the ROCK Wall. If your organization plans on charging a per-user fee to climb the wall, please let the ROCK Youth Center know in advance.